Topics Map > IT Services > Account Access and Use
Topics Map > IT Services > Device Support
Topics Map > IT Services > File Storage & Sharing
Topics Map > IT Services > IT Security
Topics Map > IT Services > Network/Phones
Topics Map > IT Services > Technology Purchases
Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
How to record a Zoom meeting in Canvas
This document describes how to launch a Zoom meeting in Canvas and record it for later viewing.
Log into Canvas
- Previously created meeting will appear on your Canvas Calendar
- Click on the event and under Details click to join the Zoom meeting
- Click Launch Zoom
- Click Join with Computer Audio
- Click Record on the bottom of the Zoom window and choose Record to the Cloud
- If the icon is not visible, move your mouse over the Zoom window and the icons will reappear
- If you save the recording to your computer, and want your students to see it. It will need to uploaded to Kaltura.
- We highly recommend saving to the Cloud due to the file size of the recording
- The recording will be found here depending on the OS.
- When you are finished with your session, Click Leave in the lower right corner of the screen and select leave meeting
- If you chose save to the Cloud, you will receive an email notification when your recording is available for viewing
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com