Topics Map > IT Services > Account Access and Use
Topics Map > IT Services > Device Support
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
Teams - Clear Teams Application Cache
When receiving an error trying to sign back into Teams on your computer, try to clear the Teams cache.
- Close Microsoft Teams and Outlook. Right click the Teams icon in the lower right hand corner of the taskbar (it may be in the ^ area) and click Quit.
- Press the Windows + R keys together to open Windows Run. Type in or copy and paste the following %appdata%\Microsoft and click OK.
- Find the Teams folder, and right click. Select Delete.
- Relaunch Microsoft Teams and sign back in.
- Close Microsoft Teams and quit out of it. Right click or command click on the Microsoft Teams icon in the dock and select Quit.
- Open Finder and click Go from the top menu bar. Select Go to Folder from the dropdown.
- Type in or copy and paste the following ~/Library/Application Support/Microsoft and click Go.
- Right click the Teams folder and Move to Trash.
- Use Spotlight Search (command + space on the keyboard) and type in Keychain to find Keychain Access.
- Within Keychain Access, search for Microsoft Teams to find the Microsoft Teams Identities Cache entry. Right click it and delete it.
- Relaunch Teams and sign back in.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org