Topics Map > IT Services > Account Access and Use
Topics Map > IT Services > File Storage & Sharing
S: Drive - Requesting Access to a Shared Folder
Describes the process for requesting access to a shared folder on the S: drive.
What do I Need to Request Access to a Shared Folder?
- Email or Call the IT Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-424-3020
- Provide the following information:
- Full path of the folder, e.g., S:\College of Letters and Science\Art
- Name of the employee you would like to grant access to
- The manager of the folder must approve the request for access (if you do not know who the manager is the IT Help Desk can provide you with this information)
- The Help Desk will ask the manager for approval through an email from the help desk ticket
- The manager can respond back to the ticket or call (x3020) to approve the request