Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
TitanApps/Google Drive (web) - Uploading a Document
This document describes how to upload a document to TitanApps/Google Drive
- After logging in to Google Drive, click New > File Upload.
- Find and select the document you want to upload on your computer.
- A status bar at the bottom right of the window will provide information about the upload's progress.
- Once uploaded, your document will appear in your My Drive space.
- The sample document uploaded is a Word document, indicated by the W icon to the left of its name.
- Double-clicking on the file name opens the document in preview mode. The menu pictured below will appear across the top of the page, above an un-editable preview of the document.
- Click Open next to the blue Google Docs icon. This will open an editable copy of the document in Google Docs.
- Back in Google Drive, there will now be two copies of the document. One is the original Word document, and the other is the new Google document.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org