Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
Roku Internet Support
This document tells you what is supported on the campus network for Roku devices.
No Roku devices are supported on the wireless networks: Titan WiFi, Titan WiFi Guest, Eduroam
These following devices have not reliably worked on our campus network.
- Roku Express, Express+
- Roku Premiere, Premiere + (2018-present)
- Roku Streaming Stick, Streaming Stick+
- Roku TV (may work with Titan WiFi Guest)
Roku Premiere+ and Ultra
Roku Premiere+ (prior to 2018) and Roku Ultra can be registered to the MyUWO Portal for wired internet access:
- Plug-in an ethernet cable to the Roku and plug it into the data jack in your room or switch
- Go to the MyUWO Portal
- Find the module "Device Manager"
- Select "Add Device"
- Follow the instructions
- When prompted for your MAC address go to the Roku
- Open the home screen on your Roku from your TV
- Go to Settings
- Go to Network
- The MAC address needed to register your Roku will be listed as either Ethernet Address or Wired MAC Address
- Once you typed it in, select "Add Device"
- Turn off your Roku and turn it back on
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org