Topics Map > IT Services > Device Support
Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
Adobe Photoshop - Opening Files In Bridge
Adobe Bridge is great for opening files because it keeps the same format across multiple operating systems and allows you to add additional metadata to your images. These are instructions on how to open files in Bridge.
- Select File, then Browse in bridge..., or use the Keyboard shortcut Cmd + Alt + O (mac) or Ctrl + Alt + O (windows).
- Navigate to where the images are stored.
- Select the image/s to be opened by clicking on them.
- If selecting multiple images, hold down the Shift key if the are consecutive, or Command to select non-consecutive images.
- To open the files, double click on the last image selected.
The images will now be in separate tabs in the Photoshop window.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org