Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
Audacity - Using Common Effects
This document will show you how to use a handful of the effects which come with Audacity
Audacity has no shortage of effects and filters which can be applied to project. Here are two of the effects which will frequently be useful.
Fade In/Fade Out Tool
- Using the Selection tool, highlight the portion of the track which is desired for the fade-in or fade-out.
- Select Effects, then, from the drop-down menu, select Fade In or Fade Out.
- This will automatically create a fade in or fade out for the track.
- Using the Selection tool, highlight the portion of the track which is desired for amplification.
- Select Effects, then, from the drop-down menu, select Amplify.
- The Amplify Window has settings which can be changed.
- Select OK to proceed with the selected settings and the portion of the track will be amplified.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com