Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
Adobe Acrobat - Acrobat Interface
This guide will show you the basics of the interface in Acrobat and how to operate through it.
The ToolbarThe toolbar is at the top of the window when Acrobat is open. There are three buttons which open different sections of Acrobat:
- Home - shows recently opened files as well as storage areas where files can be selected from.
- Tools - selection of tools available in Acrobat. Shortcuts for these can also be added to the Tool Pane by selecting Add Shortcut from the drop-down menu for each tool.
- Document - brings the currently opened document back to the screen.
The Document WindowThere are 3 main sections of the document window
- Navigation Pane (Red) - This has bookmarks, attachments, and thumbnails to make it easy to find the correct page in the PDF.
- Workspace (Blue) - This area in the center of Acrobat is where the work in Acrobat takes place and the product is visualized.
- Tool Pane (Yellow) - The right-hand pane contains different tools used to modify the PDF. Once each tool is selected, other options will appear in a toolbar below the main toolbar.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com