Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 - Adding and Removing Slides
This guide will show you how to easily add or remove slides from the presentation.
- Click New Slide.
- This will place a new slide into your presentation that matches the layout of the currently selected slide.
- This can also be done by the keyboard shortcut, CTRL+M for Windows, or CMD+M for Mac.
- You can also duplicate a slide by right clicking and selecting Duplicate Slide.
- A final way to add a new slide is to right click and select New Slide.
- Right Click on the slide and select Delete Slide.
- Select the slide from the navigation pane on the left-hand side and press the Delete key.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org