Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Scanner - Clow Computer Lab Instructions
This document gives you the basic instruction to scan documents using Epson 300 located in Clow General Access Computer Lab in Clow 014
Clow Lab Scanner Instruction
- Log into the computer using your NetID
- Make sure scanner is turned on by verifying there is a green status light by the power symbol.
- Lift the scanner lid and place the document that is to be scanned face down
- Click on the search icon in the lower left corner of the screen
- Type in Windows Fax and Scans, or Scans
- Click on Windows Fax and Scan
- Click the tab labeled "New Scan" tab in the upper left of the window
- Press "Scan" on the bottom right of the new window to start the scanning process
- After the scanning has finished, the scanned document will appear as "Image" on the Windows Fax and Scan Window
- To print the document
- double click on the file and press "print"
- To email the document
- double click on the file and press "Save as"
- Choose desktop and name file than attach as a file in your email
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org