Topics Map > IT Services > Network/Phones
Wireless - Connect to Titan Wifi with Mac
UW Oshkosh has campus-wide WiFi access available to all residents and students called Titan WiFi. This article will show you how to connect your Mac OSX to Titan WiFi
- Click the wireless icon typically on the top right hand of your desktop.
- Select Titan WiFi (Note:If you log into Titan WiFi guest certain services, such as wireless printing, will not be available).
- 3. A pop up will appear asking for your credentials
- Enter your NetID Username and password.
- Click Join
- You should be connected to Titan WiFi.