Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Collaborate Ultra - Online Help Resources
A list of resources to receive help with Collaborate Ultra web conferencing
Collaborate Ultra Online Help Resources
- UW System KnowledgeBase article for help - Contains a toll-free number and online chat link to directly contact Blackboard Collaborate for help
- All UW System KnowledgeBase articles on Collaborate - All the KnowledgeBase articles staff at UW System have created for Collaborate Original and Ultra
- Report an Issue from within Collaborate - How to report an issue from within Collaborate Ultra. This will automatically include information specific to your session and computer and send it to Collaborate support. If you wish to have someone contact you for a follow-up you will need to complete the section to Submit a Case.
- Is Collaborate Down? Use this link to check the current and past Service Status of all Blackboard services. Collaborate Ultra - AWS (US) is the one you most likely want to pay attention to.
- Collaborate Ultra Help Pages - Online help and instructional pages from Blackboard Collaborate
- Collaborate Ultra Troubleshooting Pages - Troubleshooting section of help pages, includes a section on how to tell if your browser has permission to use your camera and microphone.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org