Kaltura - Download Your Video from the old instance of "My Media"
Shows you how to download your videos from the old instance of Kalturas My Media.
Please download your videos from the old instance of Kaltura by June 2020.
You can tell if you are using the old version by the URL if the url has "mymedia" in it your using the OLD url. If your url has "mediaspace" in it you are using the new Wisconsin system version.
Activate the download button
- Login to: https://mymedia.uwosh.edu/ using your NetID (everything before the @ symbol in your email address)
- Choose “Your Name > My Media” from the upper right link
- Select the “Edit” button next to the clip you want to download (pencil icon)
- Choose the “Downloads” tab
- Choose the “Original File” checkbox under “Available Formats”
- Choose “Save” button
- Choose “Go To Media
The Download tab will now show below your video
Download your clip to your computer
- Choose the “Download” tab under your video
- Choose the “Download icon” link from under the "actions" column.