Topics Map > IT Services > Device Support
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
Personal computer assistance
This article provides how to request assistance from Information Technology for personal computers.
Student personal computer assistance
Information Technology will provide an initial review of your personal computer.
How to request assistance
Contact the Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have a ticket prepared.
Information to provide to Help Desk
- Netid, email, phone number, and location of the computer (if residence hall, building and room)
- Type of computer
- Issue experiencing
- If this is only a Titan WiFi connection issue, assistance may be provided at:
- Clow Technology Center CC 010
- Halsey Technology Center HS 259A
- Help Desk Dempsey 207
- Student Technology Center Polk 05