Kaltura: Enable 3rd-Party Cookies
This article demonstrates how to allow 3rd-party cookies in a variety of browsers. You need to enable these cookies in order to access Kaltura videos.
Safari on Mac
- Open "Preferences" from Safari Menu
- With "Preferences" open, click the "Privacy" tab. Follow either of the two steps below, depending on your versions of Safari
- Under "Cookies and website data " click "Always Allow." At the bottom of the Privacy tab, make sure that Safari's "Do Not Track" feature is unchecked.
- Make sure that "Prevent cross-site tracking" and "Block all cookies" are both unchecked.
- Return to the home screen by pressing the round button underneath the screen. Then, find the :Settings" icon and tap on it.
- Scroll down and tap on the "Safari" item.
- Make Sure that both "Prevent cross-site tracking" and "Block all cookies" are unchecked.
- You will need to restart Safari before the settings take full effect.
- Click or tap on the "Customize and control Google Chrome" button from the top-right corner of the window. It looks like three dots arranged vertically. In the menu that opens, go to "Settings."
- Scroll down and click "Advanced" at the bottom of the window.
- Scroll down to "Privacy and security," and click "Site Settings."
- In the "Permissions" section, click on "Cookies and site data."
- Set the "Block third-party cookies" switch to "off"; make sure that the circle is on the left and the bar is gray.
- Click on the "menu" button in the top-right corner. In the menu that opens, choose "Options."
- In the "Options" tab, choose "Privacy & Security" on the left.
- Make sure this is set to "Standard."