Nintendo Switch - Connect to Campus Internet
This document will walk through how to connect your Nintendo Switch via Wireless and Wired ethernet.
Connect Your Switch Via Ethernet Cable
This is the recommended method as all Nintendo Switch functionality will be available via ethernet connection.
- You will need to purchase and connect the LAN Adapter.
- Plug into Switch.
- Plug into ethernet cable that is connected to the data jack in the wall.
Connect Your Switch Via Titan WiFi Guest
This is not recommended as online gaming will not work via Titan WiFi Guest.
- Navigate to System Settings from the Home Menu.
- Select Internet and Internet Settings.
- Scroll down the network list and select Titan WiFi Guest.
- The connection will fail and state that registration is required.
- Click Next and continue.
- Enter your NetID username and password or an email address to gain access to Titan WiFi Guest.
- The Switch will reconnect to the network, stating Successfully Connected.