Topics Map > IT Services > Device Support
Titan WiFi - Apple TV
How to connect your Apple TV to Titan WiFi using an Apple Computer and Apple Configurator.
Connect Your Apple TV to Titan WiFi
- An apple computer running OS X 10.13.4 or higher.
- The latest Apple Configurator installed on that computer
- A cable to connect the Apple TV to the comptuer
- An ethernet cable
- An HDMI cable to connect to the TV.
To Set up Titan WiFi:
- On your Mac, make sure you are logged into Titan WiFi.
- Go to Spotlight on the top-right and search for Keychain Access.
- In Keychain Access make sure your login keychain is highlighted and the certificates category is highlighted.
- Locate three certificates: nps.uwosh.edu, GeoTrust Global CA, & RapidSSL SHA256 CA -G3
- Right click each of them separately and export to a location (on the desktop is fine).
- Make sure your apple TV is connected via ethernet cable and up-to-date.
- Plug in your Apple TV to your Mac and start Apple Configurator.
- Don't Enroll
- Don't Install
- Create New Profile.
- Go to the Certificates tab and add both of the certificates you saved earlier.
- Go to the WiFi tab and add Titan WiFi.
- SSID = Titan WiFi
- Security Type = WPA/WPA 2 Enterprise
- Protocols = PEAP
- Username is your netID
- Password is your netID password.
- Outer Identity is your NetID.
- Click the Trust Tab.
- Check all three Certificates as trusted.
- Select the Profile and click Next.
- Select Configure.
- Follow the instructions.