Windows Computer - Alert! TPM device not installed
Some troubleshooting steps to fix the TPM alert when you start up your computer
- Press and hold the power button on the computer tower until the computer powers off.
- Unplug the power cable from the back of the computer tower.
- Press and hold the power button on the computer tower for 15-30 seconds.
- Plug the power cable back into the computer tower.
- Wait 5 seconds then press the power button on the computer tower.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org