Teams - Create an Open Teams meeting room
Create an open room you can use over and over in Teams
- Create an event in your Outlook Calendar. Invite yourself. (This allows you to add the “teams” room.)
- After you “send” that invite you will see your teams meeting appear on your calendar that you can double click on.
- You can then choose to enter the room (for me its easer to setup the room when your inside it).
- Go under “More Actions > Meeting Options.
Determine if you want to use the Lobby option or not and setup what permissions you want your guests to be able to have.
- Choose “Save”
- Choose “More Actions > Meeting Info”
- Choose the “Copy Join Info" button at the bottom of that window
That will copy the connection information you can paste into an email to give to your guests.