Topics Map > IT Services > Account Access and Use
Topics Map > IT Services > Device Support
Topics Map > IT Services > File Storage & Sharing
Topics Map > IT Services > IT Security
Topics Map > IT Services > Network/Phones
Topics Map > IT Services > Technology Purchases
Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
Helpful Tips - Returning to Campus
Some tips for easing your transition back to working on campus
- Disconnect and reconnect all ethernet cables from the computer, phone, and wall.
- Make sure, power, ethernet, additional monitors, keyboard, and mouse are connected to your computer.
- If your office has changed floors or buildings check your ethernet connection. If you are not receiving ethernet, please contact the Help Desk with your computer name and new location.
- Try to sign in using your newest password.
- Please be patient, there may be a few updates that were missed while your computer was disconnected from the campus network or VPN.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org