Zoom - Download Recorded Videos
Need to download a recorded video from zoom?
Zoom will store recorded videos for 180 days. After 180 days it will delete them. If you want to preserve a video for future uses you will want to download the video.
- Go to and login to the UW System Zoom Portal
- Select the "Recordings" link from the navigation panel
- Fined the video you want to save
- Select the three dot menu and choose "Download" (you may see a number of files here)
- Select a place on your local computer to store those videos. The MP4 is the video.