Perceptive Content - ImageNow Printer Stopped Working
Perceptive Content was installed successfully and the ImageNow Printer was working correctly before it suddenly stopped working. Restarting Perceptive Content and/or the computer does not resolve the issue.
Clear the ImageNow Printer queue
- Click on Start and click on the gear for Settings.
- Click on Devices.
- On the left-hand side, click on Printers & scanners.
- Select the ImageNow Printer and click the Open queue button.
- Clear all documents listed in the queue.
- Click on Printer > Cancel All Documents
Printing to ImageNow should now be restored.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com