Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
Navigate - Instructor Training
These instructions are specific to the features that an Instructor can use in Navigate. This document explains how access is created, how to login to Navigate staff, take action on a student, schedule appointments and create appointment summaries.
How Do Instructors Get Access to NavigateNavigate access and permissions are automatically granted to staff that are teaching courses. Once an instructor has access to TitanWeb they will have access to Navigate.
What Can Instructors Do In Navigate
- Message students
- Issue progress reports (early alert)
- Schedule appointments with students
- Create appointments summaries
- Issue adhoc alerts
The site that faculty and staff will use is called Navigate Staff.
- Go to https://uwosh.campus.eab.com/
- If you are logged into another UWO system it will log you into Navigate, otherwise the you will need to login using your full email username and password.
- You will also need to approve your duo authentication to login fully.
Instructor Training Materials
Please see the following training materials for how to use the features available to instructors.
Instructor Training (pdf)