Titan Web - Delegated Access
This document will provide information on how to delegate Titan Web access to others such as parents or guardians.
What is Delegated Access?
Delegated access of student Titan Web accounts is used to give access to other people associated with the student.
Students can give others access to:
- View and Discuss Financial Aid Awards
- View and Discuss Student Conduct
- View, Discuss and Pay Tuition and Fees
- View and Discuss Grades and Term Statistics
How to Grant Delegated Access
- Student must first login to their own TitanWeb
- After logging in, navigate towards the bottom of the page under Personal Information and select Grant Access to Others
3.Click on Create Account
4. Fill out Who the account is for and type in a Password for the account. Choose what access the account should get.
5. Click Save
6. The username for the account will be a capital W followed by the student ID number follow by a capital S 1, 2 or 3 for these accounts. Ex. W0123456S1
How to Login
- Navigate to https://uwosh.edu/registrar/titanweb/
- Click on Guest Login
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org