S: or U: - Cannot Connect to S and/or U Drive
Troubleshooting steps when no U drive is showing
- Make sure you are logged in to the computer with your employee UWO NetId username.
- Try accessing any website to make sure you have a network connection.
No Network Connection (no websites can be accessed)
- Check that the network cable is plugged into the back of the computer and into an active jack.
- Make sure you are logged in to the computer with your employee UWO NetId username
- In the Finder menu, select Go and then Connect to Server....
- If you see wfc.uwoad.it.uwosh.edu/Users in the Favorite Servers: list you can select it and click Connect. If not you will need to proceed with the next step.
- Enter the address shown below, click the + button to add the server address to Favorites, and press Connect.
- Enter your NetID username and password.
- Select Shared and/or Users to mount the Shared and/or Users Volume.
- Click Connect.