Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
D2L - Submitting ePortfolio Artifacts to a Dropbox
Instructions on how to submit Artifacts in ePortfolio to a D2L Dropbox
The process for submitting ePortfolio Artifacts to a Dropbox is similar to that of submitting files from a computer to the Dropbox.
- Click Dropbox from the navigation bar.
- Click the title of the dropbox to which you would like to submit an assignment.
- Click the Add a File button under the Submit Files section.
- A new window will appear. Select ePortfolio.
- Click the radio button next to the Artifact you want to submit to the Dropbox.
- Click Select Item.
- The file should now appear under the Add a File button.
- If desired, add comments for your instructor.
- Click the Submit button in the lower left corner of the screen.
- On the "File Upload Results" screen, see that the file submission was successful and click Done.