Titan Web - Login Information
This document will help you log into Titan Web for the first time or show you how to reset the password if you can't remember it.
How to Access Titan Web
- Go to the UW Oshkosh homepage.
- Mouse over Titan Services in the top-right corner and click on Titan Web.
- Click the button marked TitanWeb Student Information, as pictured below.
How to Login
Titan Web User ID
- Type in your User ID, which is a capital W + your 7-digit ID number.
- For example: My 7 digit ID number is 0123456, so my Titan Web User ID is W0123456.
Titan Web Password
First Time Login Default Password
- If this is your first time logging into Titan Web, then the default password is,
- All capital letters: The first two letters of your first name + the first two letters of your last name + the last 4 digits of your campus ID number
- For example: Indiana Jones with an ID number of 0001072 would have a default password of INJO1072.
- If you don't remember your password, please call the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020.
Change Your TitanWeb Password
If this is the first time you are logging into Titan Web, please change your password to a more secure password.
- After logging into Titan Web, click the "Change My Password" link on the left-hand side:
Set a Password Hint
It is highly recommended to set up a password hint in order to be able to reset your password when needed.
- After logging into Titan Web, click the "Setup Password Hint" link on the left-hand side:
- From there you can choose the question that you want to use.
Note that you will still need to know your campus ID number in order to obtain your password this way.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com.