NetID - What is my User Name
This will walk you through how to find your NetID Username or who to contact if you do not have a student or employee account.
In the vast majority of cases the student username will be:
- The first five letters of your last name + the first letter of your first name + the last two digits of your campus ID number.
For example: Indiana Jones with an ID number of 0001072 would have the NetID username of jonesi72
Employees - Staff/Faculty
In the vast majority of cases the employee username will be:
- The first seven letters of your last name + the first letter of your first name
For example: Jason Anderson would have the NetID username of andersoj
How to find your NetID Username:
- Go to UWO Online Campus directory
- Click under the by name: box
- Type in your last name
- Select Submit
- A list of names will show that meet your search criteria
- Find your name,
- If there are more than 50 names and your name is not listed, refine the search by adding your first name.
My name is not showing in the UWO Online Directory
If your name is not showing in the online directory your accounts have not been created.
Faculty/Staff employee accounts will automatically be created after your employee paperwork has been processed in Human Resources.
- To check the status of your paper work being processed, please contact Human Resources at 920-424-1166.
Student accounts are automatically created after their paid deposit has been processed in Admissions.
- To check on the status of your admission please contact Admissions at 920-424-0416.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com