Topics Map > IT Services > Account Access and Use
Topics Map > IT Services > Campus Data
Topics Map > IT Services > Device Support
Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
D2L - Adding Objects with Embed Code
Embed code can be used throughout D2L to add video, audio and a plethora of other learning objects
Adding Objects to D2L with Embed CodeEmbed code is a way to bring audio, video and other learning objects into the D2L environment. Instead of sending students out to view an object, it brings the object into the D2L system.
- Copy the embed code from the source location.
- Login to D2L.
- Locate a Content Editor box. (This box is in many areas of D2L, you see it when creating a news item or participating in a discussion. If you would like to add the embed code to content, click New > Create a File)
- Click into the Content Editor box.
- Click the Insert Stuff Button
- Click Enter Embed Code from the panel on the left.
- Paste the embed code in the space provided.
- Click Next.
- Click Insert.
- The item will be entered into the discussion, news item, or piece of content.
Note: You may not see anything, you may see an empty box, or a black box where the content should be. This is to be expected.
- Complete other details required of the item in D2L, title / headline, etc.
- Click Publish
- Review the item to make sure it is visible.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org