Topics Map > IT Services > Teaching Tools
D2L - View My Grade on Quiz Attempt
After instructors have graded quiz attempts, students can access their grade and feedback from the instructor.
This document will show you how to view your grade on a quiz attempt.
- Login to D2L https://uwosh.courses.wisconsin.edu/d2l/shibbolethSSO/wayf.d2l
- Select the desired course site
- From the navigation bar, click Other Tools > Quizzes
- Find the desired quiz
- Click the dropdown arrow to the right of the desired quiz, then click Submissions
A list of submissions will appear
- Click on the desired attempt
- You will be able to view your grade and feedback here
- To add this item to ePortfolio, click the Add to ePortfolio button on the top of the page on the page that lists your quiz attempts (see step 5).
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com