Topics Map > IT Services > Account Access and Use
Accounts - Student Accounts After Graduation
This document will explain what happens to student accounts after students graduate. It includes information regarding Email, NetID, and Titan Web. It also includes information regarding alumni e-mail accounts.
What Happens to my student Email Account After Graduation?
Account Deactivation Notice
At the beginning of the semester following a student's graduation, the student will receive an email notification regarding the deactivation of their account. The student is advised at this point to retain any content at this time before the account is disabled.
Other Email Options for Graduates
Important Note: This is a separate email account from your former uwosh.edu account which will be deactivated. This account will be a Google account which includes Google Drive.
How to Create an Alumni Email Account
- Open a Web Browser
- Go to www.alumni.uwosh.edu/
- Click Request a New Account
- This is a Google account
- The username will end with @alumni.uwosh.edu
- Type in your NetID username and password (If you no longer have a NetID, call the Alumni office at 920-424-3449 to request the email account.)
- If you do not have an active NetID you will need to contact the Alumni Office at 920-424-3449 to request an Alumni email
What Happens to my NetID Account After Graduation?
Deactivations for NetIDs
- Happen no sooner than 6 weeks after graduation
- Spring graduates happen no sooner than 6 weeks after interim
What Happens to my Titan Web Account After Graduation?
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org