Accounts - Student Accounts After Graduation
This document will explain what happens to student accounts after students graduate. It includes information regarding TitanApps (e-mail), NetID, and Titan Web. It also includes information regarding alumni e-mail accounts.
What Happens to my TitanApps (Student E-Mail) Account After Graduation?
Account Deactivation Notice
At the beginning of the semester following a student's graduation, the student will receive an e-mail notification regarding the deactivation of their account.
Request a 6 Month Graduate Email ExtensionAfter receiving the deactivation notice a student may request a one time email extension
- Contact the Help Desk via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (920-424-3020) or in person in Dempsey 207 to request a 6-month graduate extension
Important Note: Please note this extension will only be granted one time.
Other Email Options for Graduates
Important Note: This is a separate email account from your former uwosh.edu account which will be deactivated.
How to Create an Alumni E-Mail Account
- Open a Web Browser
- Go to www.alumni.uwosh.edu/
- Click Request a New Account
- Type in your NetID username and password (If you no longer have a NetID, click prior year graduate form and follow the steps)
- Click Continue
- Follow the steps provided
What Happens to my NetID Account After Graduation?
What Happens to my Titan Web Account After Graduation?
This allows students to access unofficial transcripts, request official transcripts, and other information at any time after they have graduated from UW Oshkosh.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com