Topics Map > IT Services > Account Access and Use
Topics Map > IT Services > Web App Consultation
Titan Apps - Mobile Device Setup
This document will take you through the steps to set up your TitanApps account on your mobile device.
Set up Titan Apps on an iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod) for Mail, Contacts and Calendar Sync
Use the built in mail client
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Tap Add Account
- Tap Google
- Enter your full UWO email address (example: email@example.com)
- Tap Next
- Enter your UWO Gmail password
- Tap Sign In
- Tap Accept
- Select which options you want to sync:
How to delete UW Oshkosh TitanApps email, calendar, contacts from your iPhone or iPad.
You can turn Mail, Contacts, Calendar sync on or off individually by going to the Settings app, selecting Mail, Contacts, Calendars and clicking on Titan Apps.
Alternatively, you can delete all Titan Apps syncing and data from your iOS device.
- Go to the Settings app
- Select General, then Profile.
- Once at the Profile screen, use the Remove button to completely remove all Titan Apps data and sync services from your device.
- NOTE: Once you do this, you will need to download the Profile app (above) again if you wish to setup sync in the future.
iPhone and iPad Apps
An alternative to setting up the mail client built into the phone is to download the Gmail App, however, this will only sync your email and nothing else.
Google Drive App
Provides access to view and edit Google Docs on your iPhone or iPad. Also syncs all your Google Docs to your device.
Android Phones and Tablets
Support for Google Apps Mail, Contacts and Calendars is built in to Google's Android mobile operating system.
- Go to the settings application on your Android device.
- Under the Personal section, select Accounts.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Add Account.
- Select Google as the account type.
- Sign-in using your UW Oshkosh Google Apps credentials to get your mail, contacts and calendars on your Android device.
- Remember, you must sign in using your full email address.
Click this link for a step by step guide for setting up your TitanApps with your Android device.
If you would like to configure Gmail on your mobile device using an IMAP connection (syncs email only), click this link to visit Google Support for step-by-step instructions.Google Sync
Gmail, Contacts and Calendar Sync for Windows, Nokia and SyncML Devices.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org