STAR Report - How to Access and Print a STAR Report
This document will explain what a STAR Report is and provide instructions for both accessing and printing a STAR Report from Titan Web.
What is a STAR Report?STAR stands for Student Academic Report. STAR Reports list information regarding a student's major, course history, academic standing, and graduation progress. Academic Advisors often ask students to print these reports off and bring them to their Advising appointments.
How Do I Access a STAR Report?
STAR Reports are located in Titan Web. To access the report, follow these steps:
- Open Mozilla Firefox
- Log into Titan Web (For assistance with this, view this link)
- Under "Academics" in the Student Center, Click on the "Grades" drop-down list
- Select STAR Report
- Click the double arrow (>>) next to the drop-down box
- Click Request New STAR
- Once the website finishes loading, click Get New STAR - this will take you to the most up-to-date version of your STAR Report
How Do I Print a STAR Report?
- Make sure you are using Mozilla Firefox as your web browser
- Right-Click anywhere within your STAR Report
- Hover over This Frame
- Click Print Frame...
- Click Print in the window that pops up
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com