Audio Equipment - Check Out
Audio equipment available to check out for use. The process for checking out equipment and who to contact to get the equipment.
Information on how to checkout Audio/Visual equipment.
- Contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com to request a ticket be created for Audio/Visual Equipment checkout.
Equipment Available for Checkout
- Portable PA with PA stands
- Wireless microphones
- Mic stands
- Any cables required for operation
Checkout Equipment Process
- What you will be using the equipment for?
- Where you will be using the equipment?
- Size of room?
- Number of people?
- Type of Mic, wired or wireless?
- Style of Mic, handheld or lavalier clip on?
- Do you need microphone stands?
- Do you need PA stands?
Restrictions for Outdoor Use
UWS 18.11 Sec. 5, conduct on UW lands, requires permission of the Division of Student Affairs chief administrative officer, Petra Roter, located in Dempsey 148.
- Faculty and Staff need to sign an equipment check out form before receiving any equipment
- Students need to have a faculty adviser sign an equipment check out form before receiving any equipment
Types of Use Allowed
This equipment is only available to use for university related or sponsored events.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org