Topics Map > IT Services > Teaching Tools
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
D2L - Adding D2L Calendar to TitanApps Calendar
This document will provide steps to allow students and instructors to add their D2L calendars to their TitanApps calendars.
Step 1: Subscribe to D2L Calendar
- Login to D2L
- Get to the Calendar tool by:
- (1) Either clicking on Calendar in the Navigation bar from "My Home"
- OR (2) clicking Other Tools, then Calendar from the Navigation bar when in a course site
- OR (3) clicking the drop down arrow in the Calendar widget and clicking Go To Calendar.
- (1) Highlight, right click on the website address, click copy
- OR (2) on a MAC: Highlight, then hit COMMAND + C
- OR (3) on a PC: Highlight, then hit CTRL + C
Step 2: Add D2L Calendar to TitanApps
- Login to TitanApps
- In the top left-hand corner of the screen, click on the icon made up of 9 small boxes.
- Click Calendar. This will take you to your TitanApps Calendar.
- On the left side of the screen is "Other Calendars." Click the drop down arrow and select Add by URL.
- Paste the website address that you copied from D2L Calendar into this box. Paste by:
- (1) Right click inside the box and click Paste
- OR (2) On a MAC: Hit COMMAND + V
- OR (3) On a PC: Hit CTRL + V
may take up to 24 hours before it appear in TitanApps. Any event
created in D2L after it has been linked with TitanApps may also take up
to 24 hours before it appears in TitanApps.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org