Topics Map > IT Services > Teaching Tools
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
D2L ePortfolio - Linking Google Drive Files (Docs) to ePortfolio
This document will provide instructions for linking Google Drive Files, such as Google Docs, to the ePortfolio on D2L. Students can easily link files stored in TitanApps Drive to their ePortfolio.
- Login to Titan Apps, and select Drive on the top of the screen.
- Drive will open in a new window. For more information on accessing TitanApps Drive, please see this link.
Upload Content to TitanApps Drive
- Once in TitanApps Drive, click on the red disc icon next to "CREATE".
- Click Files, find the desired file, and upload it.
- For more information on how to add content, please see this link.
Set Sharing Preferences
- Once a file is uploaded, a small window will appear at the bottom of the screen with the title of the document.
- If this window is not present or if you do not do this step immediately after uploading a file, then simply click on the desired file and open it.
- Click the blue Share button, either or .
- A new window will appear.
- Select an option that is NOT Private. Any one with the link is recommended.
- Decide the "Access" permissions that appear after the previous
option is changed. Choose from "Can Edit," "Can Comment," or "Can
- Click Save.
- Copy the "Link to share" URL.
Link Content in D2L ePortfolio
- Open D2L in another tab or window.
- Access ePortfolio.
- Click New, then New Link.
- Create a name for the new item.
- Paste the previously copied link into the "URL" field.
- Add a description and tags as desired.
- Click Save.
- Click Done.
- Verify that your video is working properly by selecting Open File under the title.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com