D2L - Adding Items to Collections in ePortfolio
How to add items to a collection in ePortfolio on D2L.
- Go to D2LePortfolio.
- Go to My Items.
- Click the Collection you want to edit.
- Click on the drop down arrow next to the Collection.
- Click on Edit.
- To add a new item click the Add to Collection button.
- A pop-up window will open, in the pop-up window select the Artifacts, Presentations, Reflections, or Learning Objectives link.
- The pop-up window will change to a list of all the content you have in your ePortfolio. Click the check boxes beside all of the Items you wish to add to the Collection.
- Click the Add button at the bottom of the window
- The page will return to the Edit Collection screen. Click Done to save your work.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org