Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
D2L ePortfolio - Removing Items from Collections
How to remove items from collections in the D2L ePortfolio.
- Go to D2L ePortfolio.
- Click on My Items.
- Click on the Collection you want to edit.
- Click on the drop down arrow next to the Collection.
- Then click Edit Collections.
- Click on the check box to the right on the Item.
- Then click on the red X at the top of the item details
- A pop up will appear. To remove an item, click Yes, to keep an item, click No.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
- Click Done.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org