Topics Map > IT Services > Teaching Tools
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
D2L ePortfolio - Artifacts
This document explains what an Artifact on ePortfolio is, as well as the many types of artifacts one could use.
Artifacts are the pieces of information that provide evidence of learning. They can come in many forms, papers you have written, photos, PowerPoint presentations, and even audio and video clips. The type of information you are adding will determine the method for adding it.
Adding an item to your ePortfolio
- select My Items.
- select the Add button.
- File Upload: Files that can be uploaded include, MS Office documents, spreadsheets, images, PDFs, etc.
- Web Document: When you create a web document, you are essentially creating a webpage. It is most often used for free-written text and embedding video within your ePortfolio.
- Link: This option provides the ability to link to an external webpage.
- Course Results: Occasionally you may want to include quiz results, grades or dropbox feedback in your ePortfolio. This option allows you to pull information in from one of your courses and add it to your ePortfolio.
- Form Response: Instructors have the ability to create forms and make them available to their students. Upon filling out a form, the completed form then becomes an artifact in the student's ePortfolio.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com