D2L ePortfolio - New Artifact: Adding a Link
How to create a new artifact by adding a link in ePortfolio
- Click My items from the toolbar.
- Click the Add button.
- Select Link.
the artifact a name. The name entered will be the display name in
- Copy the desired URL and paste it into the space provided.
- Add a
description of the artifact. The description should help you
identify the artifact at a later time.
- If desired, add tags (keywords) to the item. Tags must be entered with an @ symbol (Example: @Biology) and can be used to organize or find artifacts.
- Click the Save button.
- The window will list more options below the tagging options.
- Comments/Assessments: When you select the boxes for comments and assessments, you allow users with sufficient permission to add comments, or assessment based on rubrics.
- Presentations Containing this Artifact: Click Add to Presentation to add this artifact to a presentation to make it a part of a showcase of your work.
- Collections Containing this Artifact: A collection is a way to organize the artifacts in your ePortfolio. For example if you add artifacts from a major and a minor, they can each have their own collection. You must create a collection first before adding an artifact to a collection.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org