Topics Map > IT Services > Teaching Tools
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
D2L ePortfolio - Accessing a Shared Item
This document provides instructions for accessing an item that was shared with an individual in ePortfolio. If someone has shared a D2L ePortfolio item with you, you can view and, in some cases, offer feedback on that item.
- Enter your D2L ePortfolio from My Home on the navigation bar
- On the right side of the screen is an Invites heading. The shared item (Artifact, Collection, Presentation, or Reflection) should appear here. In this example an Artifact has been shared with us.
- Alternatively you can also click the Explore tab at the top of the screen and click the individual's name that shared the item.
- To view the shared item:
- On the D2L ePortfolio homepage, click the title of the Artifact, then click Open File in the new screen under the Artifact title. The file will open in a new window for viewing.
- From the Explore tab, click Open File in the new screen under the title name. The file will open in a new window for viewing.
- Choose the appropriate rubric from the dropdown menu and click OK.
- You can then add feedback by clicking the appropriate area on the rubric.
- If desired offer written feedback for individual criteria by clicking the pencil icon in the feedback box.
- When you have completed the rubric, click Save.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com