Topics Map > IT Services > Teaching Tools
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
D2L - Printing and Saving Discussions
This document provides instructions for printing and saving discussions on D2L.
- Click on Discussions from the navigation bar.
- Click the title of the topic you would like to print/save.
- Place a check next to the desired message(s).
- Click the printer icon above the list of postings.
- A new window will appear. To print, click the Print button in the lower left corner of the window.
- To save, highlight the discussion text and from the browser menu click Edit --> Copy. Paste the text into an MS Word or .txt document and save.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org