D2L - Submitting to Dropbox
This document provides instructions for uploading assignments to the dropbox on D2L.
- Click Dropbox from the navigation bar.
- Click the title of the dropbox to which you would like to submit an assignment.
- Click the Add a File button under the Submit Files section.
- A new window will appear. Select either My Computer or ePortfolio depending on where the file you would like to upload is.
- Click the Choose File button to locate the desired file on your computer or flash drive.
NOTE: If you would like to add additional supporting items, click the Add Another File button and browse for additional items.
- Click the Upload button.
- The file should now appear under the Add a File button.
- If desired, add comments for your instructor.
- Click the Submit button in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Check your email, you should receive email notification that the item was successfully submitted. If you do not receive notification, the item was not received and should be resubmitted.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com