Topics Map > IT Services > Teaching Tools
D2L - Taking Quizzes
Instructions for taking quizzes on D2L.
- Go to the Course Home for the course in which you need to take the quiz.
- Click Other Tools drop down arrow from the Navigation.
- Select Quizzes.
- A list of all active quizzes will appear. Click the title of the quiz you will be attempting.
- Read all information included on the front page.
- When you are ready to begin, click Start Quiz! at the bottom of the page.
- A pop up will appear asking you to confirm your choice to take the quiz, click OK.
- Begin answering questions.
- NOTE: It is a good idea to click Save after every question answered. This ensures that your answers will be saved in the case of a network outage.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org