Topics Map > IT Services > Teaching Tools
D2L - Printing Content
Instructions for printing content from D2L. The content area is where the majority of your course materials are stored. Information on printing syllabus, and other course documents included
Printing HTML pages
- Click Content from the Navigation bar.
- Click the title of the item to open the page.
- Click Print in the upper right corner of the page.
Printing PDFs, Word Documents, PowerPoints etc.
- Click Content from the Navigation bar
- Click the dropdown next to the item to print and select Download.
- Open the item in the native program and print.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com