Guest Log in for General Access Computer Labs or Public Areas
How to use a UW Oshkosh campus computer if a user does not have a campus netID.
How does a guest gain access to information on computers on the UW Oshkosh campus?Guests who need to log in to campus computers may contact the Help Desk to obtain the appropriate user name and password.
Important Note: Passwords change weekly.
How do I contact the Help Desk?
- Call 424-3020
- Email email@example.com
What information do I need to provide to the Help Desk?
The help desk will need to know the location of where you will be logging in.
- Alumni Welcome and Conference Center
- Career Services
- Clow General Access Computer lab
- General Access Classrooms
- Halsey Science General Access Computer lab
- Polk General Access Computer lab
- Radford General Access Computer lab
- Reeve Public Access Computers
- Sage General Access Computer lab
- Swart General Access Computer lab
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org