Topics Map > IT Services > Classroom & Lab Support
General Access Classrooms - Reserving a Classroom
This document contains instructions on reserving a general access classroom on campus for a special event, meeting, student organization, or other event.
Reserving a General Access ClassroomGeneral access classrooms are available for use outside of typical classroom use, but classes will always take priority over other events and meetings.
How to reserve a general access classroom:
- Contact the Registrar's Office
- Email address: email@example.com
- Phone number: 424-4160
- Have the following information ready to hasten the process
- Type of event
- Number of seats needed/number of people attending
- Type of technology needed (e.g. computer, projector, active phone line)
- Any furniture preference
- Any additional information that may be applicable
Note: Student organizations may utilize general access classrooms for use however Reeve Union must be contacted first to see if the request can be accommodated. A faculty/staff supervisor will have to make the general access room request for student organizations.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org