Wireless - Connect with Android Lollipop
How to join your Android Lollipop device to Titan WiFi or Eduroam
Please note: Anywhere Titan WiFi is used in this document, Eduroam also applies
The requirements to use Titan WiFi or Eduroam are: device capable of 802.11agn with support for PEAP using MSCHAPv2. There are two things you need, a wireless enabled device and your NetID. If you do not know your NetID password go to this link: https://netid.uwosh.edu/changePassword/ and change your password or select Forgotten Password and it will send a new password to your UW-Oshkosh email account.
- First go to your settings. Scroll from the top to the bottom to get to the task bar and select the gear on the top right.
- Then select the WiFi section.
- Then select Titan WiFi or Eduroam.
- For the Titan WiFi or Eduroam settings make sure you select PEAP and MSCHAPV2. Then put in your NetID for both identities and your NetID password for the password. Then press connect.
- After you click connect you should be connected to Titan WiFi.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com