Wireless - Connect with Chromebook
How to connect your Chromebook to Titan WiFi or Eduroam.
Please note: Anywhere Titan WiFi is used in this document, Eduroam also applies
- Go to the bottom right corner and select the WiFi icon > WiFi section
- Then select Titan WiFi or Eduroam (not Titan WiFi Guest).
- Fill out the form exactly as it is shown below, replacing NetID and NetID Password with your own information.
- Select EAP method: PEAP
- Select Phase 2 authentication: MS Chap V2
- In Identity, type: Your NetID username
- In Password, type: Your NetID password
- Click Connect
- You should now be connected to Titan WiFi or Eduroam.