Topics Map > IT Services > Classroom & Lab Support
Classrooms - Reserving Classroom Equipment
How to reserve additional technology for classroom use.
Reserving Additional Technology for ClassroomsAny classroom on campus (departmental or general access including labs) can reserve equipment from Classroom Technology Services to supplement the installed technology. All technology is available on a first come first served basis, is extremely limited, and must arrive one business day in advance of the requested date. Not all technology is available in every area. Equipment will be delivered and retrieved by a member of the Classroom Technology Services Staff.
Commonly requested technology:
Requesting Additional Classroom Equipment
- Review the Directory of Classrooms to verify if additional technology is needed (located: here)
- Email email@example.com with the technology request
- To expedite the process please include:
- Equipment needed
- Exact class times (start and end)
- Dates needed
- Building and room number (e.g. Sage Hall 1234)
- If a department secretary: instructor's name
If equipment is reserved and then no longer needed, please send an email to cancel the equipment request.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org